Financing for any Commercial Real Estate Project
Whatever industry you may be in, investing in real estate is likely a major undertaking. At Business Capital Services, we offer commercial real estate financing to help businesses like yours purchase, renovate and refinance owner-occupied and investment properties. We can provide a variety of recourse and non-recourse solutions for your unique needs.
Our Top Programs
When you work with the Business Capital Services team, we will work hard to find the solution that best matches your needs. These are some of our top loan options:
- Hard Money Loans: If you need to get fast, short-term financing, this may be for you. These loans are very accessible and can turn around quickly.
- Conventional Mortgages: This is our most popular option. It is available for almost any type of building at any value up to $100 million.
- Bridge Loans: Do you need temporary financing while you secure your long-term loan? A bridge loan may be for you.
- Equity & Mezzanine Funding: These loans are tailored to the unique needs of each project. We work with high net worth capital sources to fund large projects.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial mortgage-backed securities offer loans with low rates and fixed terms. They are mortgages bundled into trusts and sold as securities.
- International Funding: We can help you with your real estate project overseas. If you have a high-value project in the European or Eurasian market, contact us.
- Construction Financing: Do you have a large construction project in need of funding? We are happy to work with you if the principles are experienced with equity.
We also offer commercial real estate financing under several government programs. These offer better rates and terms.
- SBA Loans: With the 504 and 7a programs, you can get low rates on owner-occupied properties.
- HUD and FHA Loans: These loans can help you buy residential, healthcare and similar buildings.
Contact Business Capital Services today to learn more about commercial real estate financing. We are happy to help you get started.